Monday, September 19, 2011

Serenity* now!

My favorite space cowboy, Nathan Fillion, is back on television tonight in "Castle". Not as a spaceship captain, but a sarcastic mystery author helping to solve crimes with a hard-nosed (but secretly sensitive, and maybe secretly in love with said author) police detective. My husband and I love this show. We used to pop popcorn and drink Diet Mountain Dew while relaxing on our super comfy couch. This was a "laptops down" kind of TV show. We watched AND paid attention for the full hour. Pretty rare for two technology-obsessed people like ourselves. The new season started tonight and I'm watching even as we speak (or I type, you read). I'm sure my husband is hoping I'll DVR every episode and save them for an entire year (Correction: eleven months. Yea!) so we can watch them together when he gets home (specifically, 328 days). And while that sounds super sweet and romantical...no. I'm totally watching every episode, every week. (Sorry, husband. I promise to watch it again with you.)

...I just wish my current companion was a little more enthusiastic.

*sigh*
You could at least pretend to care, Mateo.

*My fellow "Firefly" fans will get that.


No comments:

Post a Comment