Saturday, September 10, 2011

Here's looking at me, kid.

My husband said, and I quote, "If you add pics, you get more hits". Clever, isn't he? (I'm pretty sure he was quite pleased with himself when he wrote that.) It seemed a little soon to do a blog post of just photos. I always thought that was the go-to post when you didn't have much to say. Seeing as how I'm only on my third one, I should be talking your ear off. Or...writing your...eyes...off? (You know what I mean.) Yet, I have several episodes of House Hunters International taped that are just waiting to be watched. My kitty is begging for soft food. The new People magazine just came in the mail. I have gummy candy corn straight from the Happiest Place on Earth, calling to me from the kitchen. ...Alright then. Photos it is!

  I call this my "Sassy Patriot" look.

Major Hottie. Amiright, ladies?

Our little family of three.

We live (near) here. I consider that pretty lucky.


Yes, that tower IS leaning.

Ah, Florence. You sure are pretty.

Who loves vacations? I do! (Pompeii with Mount Vesuvius in the background.)

Sally Anne McBride, signing off. Victoriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment