Thursday, December 8, 2011

Everybody look what's going down.

There's something happening, or potentially happening, or about to be happening that I would love to talk about, but am sworn to secrecy. By the Marine Corps. One of those "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" top-level, security clearance type of happenings. ...Okaaay, maybe it's not that Top Secret. What I know is probably not even half of what is actually happening so what I could tell you wouldn't be all that earth-shattering. The 'Wife Clearance" is really just above the media finding out and blasting it all over the news. But I know something you (probably) don't know (na na na na boo boo!), and rest assured, once I'm given the "all clear", I'll tell you about it. Pinkie swear.

(Also, I kind of hate when people post cryptic status updates or blog posts. Most of the time it just feels like a cry for attention. They post leading statements that are just begging for someone to ask "Why?" or "What?" or "Tell me, tell me!" and that's annoying. Just explain what's going on, for crying out loud. So I realize I'm not explaining what's going on (for crying out loud!), but it's something I've been thinking about a lot today. Once the Great and Powerful Oz...I mean, USMC...gives permission to speak, I can post my thoughts/feelings/prayers and move on. I also realize this is creating quite a build-up with not much of a finale. My apologies, dear readers. We'll revisit this in the near future.)

No comments:

Post a Comment