Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Building them castles in the sky.

Just the two of us.

Mateo and I are back to living on our own. (I feel like I should say, "Party time!", but that's kind of the opposite of what I want.) The roommate moved out on the same day my mom flew in and now my mom is back home in the O-H. I actually really enjoyed having a roommate and I always love having family come visit. (Do you feel a "but" coming on...?) But, (...and there it is) it's also kind of nice to have the house back to myself for a little while. I don't have to worry about what anyone else is doing, if they want to eat dinner, what time their favorite show comes on, where they want to go for entertainment (the movies, Disneyland, Costco). No more hostess duties! After all, Mateo is pretty easy to please. Just make sure his litter is clean, his food bowl is full, and his bed is positioned correctly on the Major's chair and he's content. It will be nice to have some downtime...until a week from now when the in-laws come for Christmas. (Which will actually be pretty awesome.)

(I'll say this for having visitors, it sure does make the time go by faster. Only four more months until the husband comes home for R&R!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment