Monday, October 31, 2011

But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind.

I decided to dress up as Your Friendly Neighborhood Bookseller.
As my button says, "This IS my costume".

Our apartment complex gave out breakfast this morning.
It's the most important meal of the day, especially on a day when
all you'll be eating is candycandycandy.

Mateo wanted to go as the Cutest Cat Ever...

 I had other ideas.

He's excited to be the #1 Ohio State Fan.
No, really. He is.

Mateo deems our candy fit for children (but not for kitties).

We had fun Kit Kats!
(...that we may or may not have saved for ourselves.)

Our camp couch was set up and we were ready for trick or treaters!

Sometimes there was a lull between beggars
and we had to keep ourselves entertained...

I'm the treat!
(And Mateo investigates the haunted world outside.)

Giving my punkin a farewell hug.

Mateo says this holiday is o-ver.

Happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment