Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BIG NEWS.

Wait for it...Are you ready?...My husband (you know, that guy who has been deployed for almost a year) is coming home. I mean, we knew that. There was never a doubt in our minds. (Right? Right.) But the big addition to that news? He's coming home NEXT WEEK. Ooo, that was good. Let's do it again...NEXT WEEK. (I could tell you when and where, but then I'd have to kill you. Or something like that.) When he left, I honestly thought it would be the worst year of my life. Granted, it was certainly not the best ever, but it was so much easier (and funner! ...more fun?) than I thought it would be. (Thank you, sweet Jesus!) I cannot even begin to thank my family and friends and coworkers and Facebook friends and kitty and every other person I met who offered me so much love and attention and support. I never could have made it through this year without them. (Without YOU!) I'm so thankful he's coming home, I'm not even annoyed about the piles of clothes that will inevitably be all over the floor. (...but ask me again next week.)

    Job well done, boys.
NOW COME HOME!
(My cute husband- front row, first on the left.)

2 comments: